horizontal sliding COMMENTS

Daragon:-
Really amazing, thx for the inspiration :)
(12.07.2005, 14:19)

Berny:-
this is very nice indeed, but... :-)
how would i go ahead to have links inside the span text? ok, i found out that using restyling h5/pre or whatever instead of "a" to react to hover works with mozilla but doesn't with IE. is there any way to get actual links inside the span text that also works with IE?
(29.11.2005, 17:42)

Berny, it is not possible to have links within links.
(29.11.2005, 19:27)

Anonym:-
yes, that's why i tried to use some other tag (h5) as 'container'. but that doesn't work with IE so i guess i have to come up with something different...
(30.11.2005, 12:41)

Berny, the only way to put links in links is to use a table as the container ;o) see my drop down menu.
(30.11.2005, 19:04)

Mike:-
Stu. Very cool menu item. I am trying to modify this so that I can have multiple rows, the problem is that I can't figure out what is making the link display in a line. If I comment out "display: inline" from the "#menu li" node, nothing seems to change, yet from what I found looking into this, that is the controlling attribute, right?
(03.06.2006, 16:22)

Mike, 'sort of'. It is also tied up with the float;left and the height of the ul. It also depends which browser you are checking this against.
(03.06.2006, 17:17)

Mike B:-
Hi Stu.

I need a pull right version of your drop down flare menu. WIll the <SPAN> work with <DIV>s? to pull the menu to the right prior to the vertical flare?

Thanks for your thoughts
(12.09.2006, 23:24)

Miha:-
Hi Stu. Very useful menu. I succeeded in making the right span (Monet) display always thanks to your comment to John (ie, no hover necessary). However, I have problems with making the image of Monet display on the right and the span on the left (for all other menu items I want the image on the left, as in your design). The Monet image always dissapears when hovering the mouse over other menu items... Could you please give me a tip on how to do this?
(05.11.2006, 23:23)

jurgen derksen:-
Hi Stu

I realy like your horizontal sliding menu
But can you explain me how i can make it that there is always one text visible
(16.03.2007, 14:37)