image in text COMMENTS

Mark:-
To clarify (I realize my last comment was a little ambiguous) -- after increasing the text size once or twice ("Larger" in IE, "Ctrl, +" in Firefox), the "Information" text to the left of the image goes below the image and sits on top of the text wrapping to the right of, and below, the image.
(10.11.2005, 04:08)

Mark, if you are concerned with readability and want your page to stay in shape when text is enlarged then the obvious answer is to use em sizes instead of pixels, including the image.
(10.11.2005, 08:10)

Mark:-
Oh... I'm sorry. I thought that you might have intended for the text (on both sides) to scale in this example, as it was in your "tracking images" example. I made an assumption that I shouldn't have made without consulting the source code -- I assumed that this example was concerned with readability, and thus was worried that there might have been some type of error in the code or something you missed. Just trying to be helpful.
(10.11.2005, 22:27)

Mark, no problem. I am working on a method that will stay in shape no matter what (may or may not be possible).
(11.11.2005, 09:23)

Eric:-
I respect your work, but what is the use if you dont give / show the css/html code for the work/design you have done? Please display the css code. i hope u understand.
(26.11.2005, 22:11)

Eric, all you need to do is look at the source code (I hope that you know how to do this). The css for each demonstration is put in the <style type="text/css">......</style> at the head of the page and the xhtml is placed in the <div id="info"> ......</div>. If you have a general knowledge of css then you should be able to understand how it works.
(26.11.2005, 22:23)

Eric:-
Thanks for your reply.
(26.11.2005, 23:31)

This one fails to work correctly in FF v1.5 but is correct in v2.0a1
(20.03.2006, 10:15)

Henry:-
According the the w3c's validator, display:inline-block, used in this page, is invalid. I've encountered the problem before, & have always tried to find workarounds to using inline-block (used to give 'layout' to IE page rendering). However, my knowledge of the more esoteric CSS is relatively scant, so perhaps this is one of the rare cases where the validator prohibits things that are allowed in the standard. Thought I'd mention it.
(25.10.2006, 05:26)

Johannes:-
Since I updated my Firefox to version 3.0.4, the text left of the image ("Information: Curabitur in augue...") is positioned falsely.
It appears left beside the box, which contains text and image.
(16.11.2008, 23:32)