image map menu COMMENTS

jfine:-
In Firefox 1.0.4, move mouse over menu item, click and drag away and down from gif, then lower left corner of the square the name of the link appears, and wont go away. Sometimes it scrolls up by itself as you do this as a neat effect actually. Just commenting not knocking.
(21.05.2005, 17:55)

jfine:-
Whoa, so this time I came in from home page link, click the explorer menu item, don't let go of mouse button, and slowly drag away to the right of the screen, if you get it just right, the "square" around the menu will move upwards off the screen. No I'm not seeing things, tried it many times to get some pattern here. Hit refresh and the entire map is non-clickable. Have to come back in from home page to get it initialized again.
(21.05.2005, 18:03)

jfine, fixed ;o) 'twas a Firefox 'thing'.
(21.05.2005, 20:03)

jfine:-
That was fast!!! Was kinda cool to see the menu choice move up the screen from some event?! without javascript! hmm
(21.05.2005, 20:27)

jfine, if you want to see it in action again then visit the archives and select the 'horizontal style. This still has the bug in place.
(21.05.2005, 20:49)

David:-
I am trying something based on the excellent image map menu. What I am trying to do is add some further text to appear beneath the menu using a span tag next to the b tags on the li. Can't get it to work tho, is it possible?
(24.08.2005, 17:51)