inline pop-ups COMMENTS

Kuba, if you did that then you would not see the popup image, you would be taken to the link page instead.
(31.10.2006, 18:23)

bev wood:-
I am using Firefox 1.5.0.3 on one machine with no problem BUT:-( I up graded to 2.0 on this machine . Your pop-up demo works BUT NOT the pop-up boxes in the comments. I get a very fussy image with both lots of text showing. This also applies to this comments page.
(22.11.2006, 22:18)

bev, I am using FF v2.0 and the pop-ups on this page are working fine.
The pop-up boxes are Kontera generated text-link-ads that use javascript. It may be that you have a pop-up blocker in FF that is causing the problems.
(22.11.2006, 22:49)

Jason:-
I thought I would implement this on my links page
www.grinchynet.net/links.php and the popup image on the top link gets cutoff by the header and not sure how to correct this. I have tried several things to try and solve this problem with no avail, any suggestions?
(30.11.2006, 18:51)

Jason, because you menu has to cover the content then the pop ups must pop under
this menu.
The only way to avoid this is to move the top content link down a bit so
that the 'pop up will not 'pop under'.

Can you also add a comment to your stylesheet such that the menu is
copyright CSSplay.co.uk
Many thanks.
(30.11.2006, 19:07)

Jason:-
Thanks. I figured that would be the case. I added the comment, I apologize for leaving it out, I just updated my layout recently and I am still adjusting a lot of the CSS still.
(30.11.2006, 20:16)

David:-
Hey Stu, just wanted to say thanks for the great code. I just made my new personal webpage, and I'm using one of your drop-down menus, pop-up images demo, and a:hover opacity menu.

www.davidcflood.com

Best,

David
(06.02.2007, 06:58)

Brian Timmins:-

Re: Pop-up images on inline links

Is it possible to get the CSS to react to the actual size of the image for border/frame emplacement purposes. I have your system working perfectly on the 27th July entry for year 2007 entitled "Beware the Pirhana" (right at the bottom of the page - mouseover the tiny camera button) on...
www.brianstimelines.co.uk/Astronomy3.html

Best regards, Brian
(brtimmins{at}gmail{dot}com
(09.08.2007, 11:54)

Emilya:-
You're just the best. I learned so much from your work. Thank you!!!!
(31.01.2008, 17:38)

Josh Henry:-
How might you apply this technique to an image map on the page? Where would you set up the div to make it hidden, then visible on rollover? I am building an application where that could be very useful. Thanks for the info.
(21.02.2008, 19:56)