inline pop-ups COMMENTS

Tim:-
Stu, something so simple, you would think you would have thought of something like this earlier on with inline elements, or have you? ;)
(21.07.2006, 10:20)

Hi Tim, this idea was used in my previous design to show a snippet of the linked page. So, yes I had thought about it before but didn't realise there would be a call for a demonstration.
(21.07.2006, 11:17)

Mikhail:-
Hello, I am working through your amazing site with much pleasure! Thanks.
To be of practical use: this page does not work properly in Opera 9 (showing just bottom-left corners of thumbnails), but in IE everything OK.
(21.07.2006, 18:09)

Mikhail, this is an Opera 9 bug. Opera 9 beta works fine. They really should get this z-index problem sorted.
(21.07.2006, 18:54)

Todd Reid:-
Stu, Safari 2.0.4 (419.3) on OS X 10.4.7 has a similar problem to Opera...only a portion of the inline images shows...almost seems like a z-index thing...not sure.
(23.07.2006, 07:23)

Dan:-
When the link is clicked in IE 6.0, the browser does not go the the specified page. If I right click, I can open the link.

Thoughts?

BTW, love your site!
(25.07.2006, 21:38)

Dan, this is often the case with IE when the link is a pop-up image. Don't know why, but to cure it I have moved the image away from the link. This creates a small problem in Opera.
(27.07.2006, 09:26)