lightbox mark 3 COMMENTS

Mc:-
While this is cool. It assumes same picture size that's not the case in real life. Any demo with dual sizes landscape and portrait ?
(26.02.2007, 21:04)

Mc, you don't need to look far. The 'next' demo and a couple of others further down the list cater for both portrait and landscape.
(26.02.2007, 22:04)

TTron:-
Hi, i like your CSS Gallerys and tried some of them.

I want to use the Multi-page photo gallery MK.3, but only want to have one Category and want to show the thumbs always. I dont want to see the background Image an the text in it and dont want to use a link to the category.
I tried to modify the code, but it seems that i am not able to undestand how it works. ;(

Sorry about my bad english.

Greetings
TTron
(25.10.2007, 22:41)

Joel:-
Hey,
I was viewing this demonstration in Firefox 2, and I was able to close the full picture by clicking anywhere on the picture. Is this ok?
Also, the "x" in the corner appears in the thumbnail menu also.
(23.11.2007, 15:18)

Joel, this is a feature of Firefox, and the 'X' is there whenever a page is displayed.
(23.11.2007, 16:18)

Wysiwyg1977:-
1.5 years after the last comment >_< I've currently undergoing a site revamp, and pushing for a pure CSS layout. This is the perfect gallery template for me to get my feet wet, however I have the issue that though displaying perfectly in FF, IE7 is just a blank gray screen.

Major Work In Progress link:
www.houseofkarp.com/v2/gallery.html

I'm not a beginner but by no means am I advanced on this yet, any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for all you do, credit will be given on the site when completed.
(17.12.2007, 03:17)

Wysiwyg1977:-
lol what a typo...I meant '1 year after the first comment' Just a notion of how your work is standing the test of time.
(17.12.2007, 03:19)

Wysiwyg1977:-
WOOT! Figured it out...nevermind :P
(17.12.2007, 04:11)

Robert Brazys:-
Very nice work. I love me some CSS mastery!!
(18.12.2007, 21:04)

Gonzalo:-
Hi stu, first of all congrats for this grate gallery.
I´m trying to adapt the gallery to my web page and i have one question. How can i make to show the rollOver image of the first line of pictures in a different place than all the others. I need to do that because when i see the rollover image of the first line it covers the gallery menu.
I supose that i have to apply another class just to the first line, but i can´t make it right.
Any help will be appreciated
(16.04.2008, 14:39)