lightbox mark 3 COMMENTS

Giovanni, I have converted from xhtml1.1 to xhtml 1.0 Strict and the only difference is the !doctype.
(23.06.2006, 16:52)

pmak:-
I was going to use your code for my personal website and I was wondering where in the code is the part where 'click to close the image' is located and perhaps how it is done?
(25.07.2006, 19:41)

pmak, this is in the stylesheet:
background:#eee url(../lbox/click.gif) top center no-repeat;
The text is an image which is loaded into the top middle of the display area.
You will need to fully understand the styling before you try to adapt it to you web site.
(25.07.2006, 20:32)

Jay:-
Can this code be made to work with Netscape 7.1?
I have tried most things, works great with IE and Firefox but positioning messed up in netscape!
Cool code though. Please let me know if this can be fixed. If it can I would like to use the code on a site and am happy to donate.
Thanks
(03.08.2006, 01:26)

Jeejay:-
I LOVE THIS GALLERY by far the best i've seen

I was trying to tweak it a bit to fit my purpose i just cant figure out how to add text under the larger image and make it fit in the grayish area if any of you could figure it out it would help a ton
(21.08.2006, 00:51)

Pratik:-
One of the the best templates I have ever seen. Thanx a lot!
(02.09.2006, 06:24)

Pam:-
Oh boy!
everythinglooked great, then I moved a few picture orders and Now the pics are all over the table
(14.11.2006, 05:24)

Pam:-
phew, it was just the pos#'s needed fixin'!
(14.11.2006, 05:34)

Pam:-
I love this gallery, photo gallery Mk.3 But, is there a way that the end size can be a variable depending on the size of original photo? Not all photos are 640x480. With this size, some pictures have to be redone and centered on a bg of 640x480
(13.01.2007, 00:00)

Pam, just give the non 640x480 photos a separate style and add the required border style to make them 640x480
(13.01.2007, 00:33)