lightbox mark 3 COMMENTS

Giovanni:-
Stu, this is an elegant gallery solution. Nice job! Oddly, it doesn't appear to work completely with Netscape 7. After clicking on the 2x photo, I have to click outside the thumbnail area to see the full size photo. Also, the gallery appears at the left side of the page rather than centered (or at least offset) as it appears when using IE.
(23.05.2006, 16:56)

bedgrass:-
It's simple, looks good and works.
Can i colaborate with something?
(24.05.2006, 15:59)

Cal:-
A BETTER idea ... Replace the "Click to close large image" with three icons: Left Arrow, Up Arrow, Right Arrow. Up Arrow would do the current close large image, Right Arrow would advance to next large image, Left Arrow would return to previous large image. I am not sure how to do that though? Comments?
(24.05.2006, 17:20)

Cal, you are now into a scripting language. I'm afraid that css is not up to this type of navigation.
(24.05.2006, 17:43)

Cal:-
Bummer! Thanks for the reply. I was hoping to avoid scripting. Since I just dabble with CSS I don't completely understand how clicking on the 2x photo allows you to see the full size photo.
(25.05.2006, 14:40)

Cal:-
I've created a new click.gif containing a left and right arrow. Would it be possible to create an image map for the click.gif containing two hotspots (the arrows)and still have a functional "Click to close large image"? I've read your image map tutorial and am not sure how to integrate an image map into mk3.Your help on this would be greatly appreciated.
(28.05.2006, 20:22)

dazzle:-
Hi,Has anyone been able to figure out the reason for the "double button" display in IE, I get the same results as jasper and roo, I've been playing with it all day to try and make it work because it works so, so well in Firefox.

Any top tips greatly appreciated...
(08.06.2006, 19:29)

The only reason I an see for a double button is that you have not included the .hide class or the .hide style and you are seeing both the IE button and the non-IE one.
(08.06.2006, 19:44)

dazzle:-
Thanks for the reply stu,
Both sets of buttons is exactly what I am seeing, if i remove the IE conditional comments and the code inside them then I get one set of buttons...

however, in neither case do the buttons do anything in IE....very odd....

I'll keep playing when I've got more time, see what I'm doing wrong..

Thanks

Daz
(13.06.2006, 17:26)

Giovanni:-
Does converting to xhtml 1.0 Strict require any chnages to the css or its implementation?
(23.06.2006, 16:16)