link calendar COMMENTS

Susan:-
Stu, you should be given a medal; better yet, I think the Queen should knight you. At least W3C finally recognised your immense talent. Thank you for playing around and posting your results.
Always, a dedicated fan and fellow CSS user.
(23.10.2006, 22:04)

Missy:-
Hey Stu! Wonderful work! It gives me inspiration and a desire to continue to learn and grow with CSS. How can one use or modify this calendar (anyone of them), in a form, to confirm/pick a appointment date?
(09.11.2006, 06:11)

Allen:-
I'm new at CSS when it comes to website design. I tried to use the calendar with the flower picture. On my computer the calendar is working but on another computer it will not. I was running a PC with IE 7 that was not working. Is there a css file or js file I need on my server.
(01.01.2007, 16:19)

Allen, my laptop PC has IE7 and the calendar works just fine. No javascript or DHTML is used on any of my demonstrations, this includes the use of .htc files.
(01.01.2007, 16:43)

Larry:-
Stu!
I have been at a loss for words when checking over your hard work with CSS. Very amazing stuff and I look forward to learning from your work now and your future experiments. Kudos to you CSS Master- keep it up!
(04.01.2007, 19:35)

Yamid:-
hi, it's true css in other level, but a question, how can I implement the calendar for my site? whe re can I download the files?...thanks in advance
(16.01.2007, 03:03)

Roy:-
When I add a class to the li for every other month to color them, ie 6 bumps the months with a class applied to another row... chatmandesign.com/magical.html

Is it a bad practice to color things in the way that I've done it or does the ie specific styling need more modification?
(16.01.2007, 15:41)

Roy:-
this one doesnt work so well in safari. there's a gap at the bottom between the border and the calandar, and on the months that have links the borders affect the height.
(17.01.2007, 14:32)

Worth:-
Dude you are probably one of the greatest geniouses to exist. This code was perfect for creating a hover menu with out some damn script that Microsoft IE needed to ask permission to use. combining overflow and a table .... I would have never thought it. Thank you so much.
(28.10.2007, 03:41)

Carolyn:-
You are an amazing programmer. The community is so lucky to have access to your creations!
(23.10.2008, 00:31)