link calendar COMMENTS

Dazz:-
write a book stu - i will buy it
(12.06.2006, 18:13)

jb:-
The validating link calendar doesn't work properly in IE if placed in a table cell. This is easy to test, just take a working version of the calendar and wrap it in a table. Jan - Nov will all be superimposed on each other after the first pass (but not Dec, for some odd reason). Still works flawlessly in FF, as always. What could be the problem.
(14.06.2006, 16:45)

Gimbler:-
I see it's already been noted, but since I checked it I too can confirm that the calendar works beautifully in both Firefox and Safari on a Mac.

Nice!
(30.06.2006, 01:58)

PRosales:-
Cooooool!!! Youre a CSS genius, and looks so simple. Thanks
(18.07.2006, 17:20)

Anonymus:-
OMG! Delicious! :)
(23.07.2006, 21:16)

mac user:-
well it works in safari 2
(02.08.2006, 13:55)

Joe:-
You have an awesome site, I have a an understanding of CSS basics, but your site takes it to the next level. Great job.
(03.08.2006, 15:27)

vince:-
you're great and please, publish a book for dummies like me !heheeh
(30.08.2006, 23:58)

Steven:-
First of all, love the calendar. One function I think it needs, though, is the ability to click and keep the month showing rather than just keep it showing by hovering the mouse. Is that possible? (Kind of like combining the calendar with the click art gallery, which I also love by the way).

Also, if you hover over one date link and then go directly to another date link (they're next to each other) the calendar somehow thinks that you aren't hovering the mouse and auto-switches to the default home picture. I don't know why, other than a CSS hover glitch. This happens in FireFox, WindowsXP.
(11.09.2006, 05:43)

Steven, Unfortunately with pure CSS you cannot have a click to select and keep on screen followed by another click to select the sub link. The second click will be taken as a lose :active/:focus on the first link and the calendar month will close. You can only have :hover followed by further :hovers then a final click.
Fot the menu to function as you want then you will need javascript.
(11.09.2006, 16:41)