link sub-menu COMMENTS

whiskeypod:-
Tell a lie...
Opera 7 adds scroll bars...
How very helpful of it!
(10.07.2005, 09:52)

whiskeypod, Opera 7 and 8 would not normally work with this style but I have added a hack so that the scroll bars are added. Opera 8 then works by clicking the menus but Opera 7 can use the scroll bars.
(10.07.2005, 11:03)

call me al:-
Hey Stu
Quality as per usual, but the menu gets all crazy when you use the scrollwheel in FF. FF has some scrollwheel issues so it's probably the browser's fault. Or mine.
(15.07.2005, 18:02)

DianeT:-
Scrollwheel for me in FF isn't 'crazy' per se, but it DOES scroll the sub-menu. In other words, when I use the wheel, I can scroll up and down the sub menus so I can see them all if I scroll.
(21.10.2005, 17:55)

DianeT, This is in fact a Firefox bug. The mousewheel should not scroll this area as it has overflow set to hidden. The latest version of FF 1.5 beta corrects this (and other mousewheel problems).
(21.10.2005, 18:04)

ReinhardL:-
hi, Stu - great site, i have learned a lot of details and used some css-code in my sites.
but now i have a problem with the vertical-sliding-sub-menu. everything ist very well, but within a iframe the focus of the menu is out of the view by clicking (i.e. "Montag") a menu or a submenu. You can see it on my site: http://www.muster-fitness.de/index.php?action=kursplan
what is wrong ? whats my fault ? tks for yout help ...
brgds reinhard (from germany)
(18.01.2006, 21:40)

berny:-
i seem to have some problems with netscape 7 though. neither your page nor my version seem to work. it always stays on the first menu?
(27.02.2006, 14:34)

VastGirth:-
would it be possible to have the submenus appear beneath the main menu items to the other menu elements shift down?
(13.03.2007, 16:50)

Jorge:-
Hi, first i would you like to say thanks for this great menu.
I have a little problem with the blocks of links.
Just show me 6 links?!!!
the tags <dd> i write 8 links, but show just 6, and the other 2 appears on the next <dt> link?
Where i ajust this! Thank you!
(28.05.2007, 08:34)

Jorge:-
I resolved the problem!
Simple, just edited the css file, on:
fixed and submenu itens to height:300px;