link sub-menu COMMENTS

Stephen:-
I like that allot. Sure I will be able to work something like that into my new design!
(04.07.2005, 22:34)

Stephen, this still needs a little work but the basic idea is there. The menu jumps if there is more than a pageful of text and Firefox has the annoying mousewheel scroll bug that will scroll the contents of the second column when the first column has an active (clicked) menu. Opera 7+ has been made to work but requires a scrollbar on the second column.
(04.07.2005, 23:20)

John:-
wow Stu, this is awesome!! kinda funny that it uses the hack for Opera in there, I wasnt expecting that nor did I know about hacks for Opera even exsisted. but anyways Great Job on this new css trick again, you always seem to amaze me with some of the things you come up with.
(05.07.2005, 08:39)

mrruben5:-
RAWR!!!!! Awesome!
(05.07.2005, 17:04)

Des Speed.....:-
What an amazing menu, you really have excelled yourself. I've been reading your pages for quite while and get excited when I see a new work.
Regards.....Des Speed....
(05.07.2005, 20:42)

Zeerus:-
Excellent job Stu. I love the MORE look-a-like page. Maybe you should send that to the designers and really show them a thing or two about page space conservation. anyway, great job on this one Stu
(06.07.2005, 00:22)

Zeerus, I hope they see that this is not a pirate copy ;o)
(06.07.2005, 08:11)

n0thing:-
Maybe it's me, but it isn't working in Firefox (??)
(06.07.2005, 12:13)

n0thing:-
Ignore my last comment, it's working fine, my bad
(06.07.2005, 12:15)

Should work in all latest browser versions
(07.07.2005, 20:49)

Joe:-
Who is awesomer than you? I submit that no one is.
(07.07.2005, 23:41)

Richard V:-
still doesn't work in safari
(09.07.2005, 13:05)

Zeerus:-
Stu, yes, I hope the same. MORE has been pirated so much lately, but anyone who visits this site will know it's all in good fun. Besides, who would be gutsy enough to get mad at you, oh king of CSS ;-)
(09.07.2005, 19:39)

whiskeypod:-
Hello Stu,
love the vertical sliding sub-menu system, but it does not work in Opera 7 or Netscape 6 (same problem in both the submenus do not change)
(10.07.2005, 09:47)

whiskeypod:-
Tell a lie...
Opera 7 adds scroll bars...
How very helpful of it!
(10.07.2005, 09:52)

whiskeypod, Opera 7 and 8 would not normally work with this style but I have added a hack so that the scroll bars are added. Opera 8 then works by clicking the menus but Opera 7 can use the scroll bars.
(10.07.2005, 11:03)

call me al:-
Hey Stu
Quality as per usual, but the menu gets all crazy when you use the scrollwheel in FF. FF has some scrollwheel issues so it's probably the browser's fault. Or mine.
(15.07.2005, 18:02)

DianeT:-
Scrollwheel for me in FF isn't 'crazy' per se, but it DOES scroll the sub-menu. In other words, when I use the wheel, I can scroll up and down the sub menus so I can see them all if I scroll.
(21.10.2005, 17:55)

DianeT, This is in fact a Firefox bug. The mousewheel should not scroll this area as it has overflow set to hidden. The latest version of FF 1.5 beta corrects this (and other mousewheel problems).
(21.10.2005, 18:04)

ReinhardL:-
hi, Stu - great site, i have learned a lot of details and used some css-code in my sites.
but now i have a problem with the vertical-sliding-sub-menu. everything ist very well, but within a iframe the focus of the menu is out of the view by clicking (i.e. "Montag") a menu or a submenu. You can see it on my site: http://www.muster-fitness.de/index.php?action=kursplan
what is wrong ? whats my fault ? tks for yout help ...
brgds reinhard (from germany)
(18.01.2006, 21:40)

berny:-
i seem to have some problems with netscape 7 though. neither your page nor my version seem to work. it always stays on the first menu?
(27.02.2006, 14:34)

VastGirth:-
would it be possible to have the submenus appear beneath the main menu items to the other menu elements shift down?
(13.03.2007, 16:50)

Jorge:-
Hi, first i would you like to say thanks for this great menu.
I have a little problem with the blocks of links.
Just show me 6 links?!!!
the tags <dd> i write 8 links, but show just 6, and the other 2 appears on the next <dt> link?
Where i ajust this! Thank you!
(28.05.2007, 08:34)

Jorge:-
I resolved the problem!
Simple, just edited the css file, on:
fixed and submenu itens to height:300px;