list calendar COMMENTS

Todd Reid:-
Stu: Truly wonderful! I can see many uses for this. One question: I would like to apply a hyperlink to certain days so that users could click on a day to reveal an appointment on that day. It seems to mess things up when I do this. Any ideas?
(26.02.2006, 00:34)

Todd, it is not 'normally' possible to nest links in links. However if you use the method I use in the cross browser drop down menu and flyout menu then you can make it work.
You will also need to change the :hover to :active and :focus so the month dates remain on screen. Good luck.
(26.02.2006, 09:45)

Todd, you could use titles in the date ems that would appear on date hover.
(26.02.2006, 18:30)

Todd Reid:-
Stu, I'll give it a go when I get a minute (which I don't have right now)...thanks!
(27.02.2006, 18:07)

steve@negative99.com:-
Stu :: Should all the squares (even blank ones) have em's wrapping them? Otherwise, like for November, there is no path from the month to the calendar days without crossing over a blank square or another month - both of which will get rid of November's days.
(03.03.2006, 14:02)

steve, if you need a path to the days then it would be easier to use :active and :focus instaed of :hover. This way the dates would stay on screen no matter where the mouse was moved.
(03.03.2006, 15:52)

Adrian Hodge:-
Stu, your an inspiration to all those learning CSS, and that's everyone!
I'd like to use this calendar to show days totally booked out of my parents motels in New Zealand (www.paparoa.co.nz) Could certain days be replaced by a graphic if set in a database.
I'll have a look at it further, and keep you posted, thanks for all your amazing ideas.
(02.05.2006, 23:43)