mapping britain COMMENTS

Dubliner:-
hiya Stu. Love the demo...but, just thought I would point out that Ireland is not in the British isles. It should read "The British Isles and Ireland". which might sound pinnickity, but the Irish have been pointing this out for, erm, roughly a few hundred years now. We're almost there.
(23.04.2006, 19:54)

'tis done, thanks.
(23.04.2006, 20:13)

Corl DeLuna:-
The map is brilliant! I like the clean uncluttered map. The arrows act as labels for each city, pointing the reader to the details, and everything looks great to boot! This is the best display of information mapping I've ever seen. Great job!
(23.04.2006, 21:01)

A Geographer:-
The Map is brilliant. "The British Isles" is a geographical not a political term. The term refers to the archipelago of islands off the northwest coast of Europe. This includes The Republic of Ireland.

Stu was right
(23.05.2006, 16:39)

Sandra:-
Here at www.keshavhowe.com/7/calendar.php
I've combined this Isles popup with your validating link calendar here - www.cssplay.co.uk/menu/calendar3.html.

Just in Netscape, the popup goes all wacky! If there's something that jumps out to correct, I'd love the extra pair of eyes. The calendar/pop-up code is in the page, view source.

Beautiful work, all in all.
(12.08.2006, 19:24)

Jim J.:-
I'm using this script to outline sales territories in the Eastern United States. I'm using a special image for lists that does not show up in the script in Firefox, but the image does show up in IE7. I've tried everything to turn off the image in your script in IE7. No luck. A world without IE. We can only hope.
(18.07.2007, 17:47)