minimum width layout COMMENTS

Lena, the demonstration was for the minimum width layout that works in IE (not really for the Alice album) but I will see what can be done with the arrows ;o)
(25.12.2005, 10:58)

Julian:-
--> Resize your browser window and see the width shrink from 90% to a minimum of 700px, after which scroll bars will be added in all browsers - hopefully ;o)

well done but in firefox 1.5 there are no scrolbars when window is not in maximum size

btw i argree with lena
(28.12.2005, 21:05)

Julian (again):-
there´s horizontal scrollbar.
the vertical on disapers, if window widthis smaler then 700px.

in ie everything wrks fine
(28.12.2005, 21:11)

Julian, it works ok in my Firefox v1.5 where both scroll bars are visible all of the time.
(28.12.2005, 21:17)

Julian:-
restarting my system, does not helpout.
here some more informations:
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de; rv:1.8) Gecko/20051111 Firefox/1.5

for further information feel free to contact me : cssplay[at]julianbrinke[dot]de
(28.12.2005, 22:15)

GaryBadger:-
Stu, you may have gathered that I struggled with an earlier min-width example of yours, but this one is great and easy even for a simple guy like me. Works well in FF + IE + Opera, and I can learn from what you have done here. Thank you.
(29.12.2005, 09:29)

Julian, my version is Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.8) Gecko/20051111 Firefox/1.5. The same as yours but en-GB instead of de so should not be any different. Does nayone else have a problem with Firefox v1.5?
(29.12.2005, 15:04)

GaryBadger, glad it is of use to you.
(29.12.2005, 15:04)

WarAxe:-
Very nicely done! BTW, which portion of your CSS disabled the focus highlighting?
(30.12.2005, 16:16)

WarAxe, reducing the link to zero size for :active and :focus When the link has no size it has no border.
(30.12.2005, 17:49)