more poetry COMMENTS

Apathy:-
Works fine in firefox but when in IE when i click the more it shows a solid white box. When i click anywhere, even on the scrollbar it acts as if i clicked the more button and goes back to normal. Any idea what's going on? Thanks in advance.
(21.07.2006, 05:31)

GJ:-

Thanks for your great job!

Could you tell us more about your message for Julian, "It would be possible to include links if you use the 'tables' method that I use for the drop-down menus."
(14.06.2006, 21:40)

How can we do this ?

Thanks,
GJ
(28.07.2006, 22:43)

GJ, if you look at my drop-down or flyout menus you will see that it is possible to nest links within links using a surrounding table. The same method can be applied here.
If ther is a need for this then I might be persuaded to produce a 'more v2'.
(28.07.2006, 22:58)

GJ:-

Thanks for your advice but a more v2 will be welcome.

I tried your advice using nested links surrounded by tables. It works half the way in FF. It is a step forward but the hidden part is always visible.

I tried many times to place tables before or after the em tag. I tried to place comments and nothing goes in IE6. I do not know where exactly to place them and what comments to use.

I am not a css expert like you. It is why I need help or a more v2.

Thanks,
GJ
(29.07.2006, 17:05)

GJ:-
GJ again,

Reading all comments for this subject I saw that I am not alone to wish a more v2.
(29.07.2006, 17:08)

Jade:-
thanks for the great idea. I am having a smiliar problem as Apathy i cant click on the scroll bar in ie it just re-hides the text again. any suggestions
(28.08.2006, 00:19)

Steve:-
I am trying to modify into an inline css idea. Need to send htm email to subscribers but want expanding content. I believe I am running into is the limitation that inline css refers only to the element it is defined within (not inherited).

scenario:
Within the more anchor, can I define style= for the em and span tags that are nested within the anchor? I can follow the idea when style is embedded but not when moving down to inline inherited elements. Sorry.

Could you verify the limitation is the right interpretation? That I cannot define style for inherited elements within inline css?
(29.08.2006, 17:00)

Steve, that's about it. You can style the span and em and also the outer link should you have text that is not covered by the span and em tags.
(29.08.2006, 21:08)

Steve:-
Thanks Stu. I appreciate the quick response.
(29.08.2006, 22:12)