photo gallery vertical COMMENTS

stormshadow:-
ey your designs are so great!! and i'm interesting to implement in my personal web's, but i don't know how take the source and if you give permission...
So if you let me take it I'll be so grateful with you.
(I'm a mexican guy, so you have to pardon my bad english)
(27.10.2009, 15:43)

radu:-
like your site a lot, and looking for the source of this Vertical Scrolling Photograph Gallery also... haven't you forget to put it, or actually we don't have acces at it?

thanks a lot, your stuff is great!
(01.02.2010, 18:39)

van Dyck:-
Thx for your great creativity and willingness to share the results of it. Although... I have copied the code of your WHOLE page into DW and tested it locally and it didn't work, whereas with other examples this approach worked fine.
Would it be possible to publish the CSS and html codes needed solely for the vertical photo gallery?
Thx a lot in advance.
(05.04.2010, 16:12)

Gwen:-
Hi Stu, I'm considering using your vertical gallery for a website I'm making, only thing is that I would like to customise the scroll bar. The site has a black background so the browser default scroller doesn't look great. Is there a way to add some code to customise it cross browser? I'm after a black scroll bar with a grey block handle bar, nothing too fancy.

Many thanks
(13.08.2010, 10:36)

Gwen:-
Hi Stu, thought I send you an example of what I meant: www.mbe.ro/2009/03/26/cross-browser-custom-scrollbar-v11/

But then only the vertical slider.

Or like the basic scroll pane #1 www.kelvinluck.com/assets/jquery/jScrollPane/basic.html

Thanks
(13.08.2010, 11:19)

You can use either of these to customize this gallery scrollbar.
(13.08.2010, 11:37)

Gwen:-
Both my efforts to integrate either has been fruitless:

www.panesarsimone.com/collection_women/gallery_women_ss10v7.php

www.panesarsimone.com/collection_women/gallery_women_ss10v6.php

I'm just not clear on where the codes overlap, which ones to get rid of or replace or integrate.

I found a nice one but that one appears to only work in Safari and I need it to work cross browser: www.panesarsimone.com/collection_women/gallery_women_ss10v2.php

Would it be possible for you to look into one of the above options to make it work with your gallery? If so, could you let me know what amount you want me to donate for this?

Many thanks, I appreciate your help.
(13.08.2010, 15:24)