puzzling css COMMENTS

Mitch:-
Doesn't seem to work in IE 7 B2
(17.02.2006, 17:19)

Mitch, any better now?
(17.02.2006, 18:48)

frank:-
you can also cheat by using your scroll wheel, if you're quick
(28.02.2006, 20:17)

Why does everybody want to cheat ;o)
There are about ten ways of cheating if that's what you want to do. How about clicking on 'MENUS' and dragging the mouse to the middle square. Or left click just to the left of the puzzle and use the pop-up menu as a bridge.Or move onto the first square and left click then drag the mouse to the middle square.
(28.02.2006, 20:52)

Or how about surfing over the mud....click the mousewheel ABOVE the puzzle inline with the middle square, then place your up/down arrow over the scroll ring and slightly to the bottom and use it to move to the middle square just like a surf board ;o)
(28.02.2006, 20:57)

David Millar:-
Excellent game. I tried making one myself:
www.thegriddle.net/choose

It's all CSS/HTML and starts as a chain of islands. You can go inside the lighthouse and the pyramid, the latter having an extensive complicated puzzle.

Thanks a ton for the inspiration!
(06.08.2006, 05:03)

Clay Martin:-
Stu,
I would like to use a version of this puzzle on our horse community site (changing the graphics to make it fit in with the horse theme) With you copyright intact of course, and a link on that page to your site. Would this be possible? You can contact me at claymartin (you know) martinworks.com.

Great game, still haven't figured out how to win (yet), and I'm not into cheating. Don't know what is more of a challenge, moving the mouse around or trying to spot the winning move in the html/css!
(08.05.2007, 17:55)

Dean:-
11!
(15.07.2011, 11:37)

Pranav:-
finished it in 11!!
here's the answer...
go 1 to the right then to the lest most corner, then to the top left then 2 steps below then 1 step below then left then right again then up then left then right again and finally down to the grass
(15.10.2011, 17:06)

Max:-
Dude, this is genius! Thank you, this is such a simple and cool idea!
(03.06.2012, 21:16)