simple calendar COMMENTS

Perry:-
Hi, Is this a new script? It is certainly a lot simpler my efforts with CSS and table combinations - Thanks.
(23.02.2006, 14:57)

Perry, it is a new one and is very simple, but it is limited in it's use. I was going to use it as a weely booking method.
(23.02.2006, 17:54)

Perry:-
Hi, Thanks for the simplistic approach - It is ideal for what I need - I am working with PHP files so that I can use the 'include' command with 'text' files and the careful use of external CSS - This allows me to update my pages quickly and easiliy. It maybe limited, but gets around my initial poroblem - Thanks.
(24.02.2006, 11:24)

P:-
Stu, I have an interesting idea for calandar which involves combining your "unordered list with link images" and calendar - The grid of squares would consist of 12 squares one for each month - Each pop up box would contain the calendar for that month - It would be graphical and saves endless scrolling on the page. Not sure how easy this would be. What do you think?
(24.02.2006, 11:29)

P, it would be possible, but I'm not sure about a graphical month image. I may be possible to display a monthly TEXT calendar in this way. Might have a go at it when I have the time.
(24.02.2006, 21:05)

Dylan:-
While this is a very simple yet effective implementation, I don't see how useful it is seeing as a calendar seems like tabular data to me and should therefore be marked up as a table.
(24.02.2006, 23:10)

Dylan, if you read the INFORMATION below the calendar you will see that I make the same point. There is no reason why calendars should not be placed in tabular format. This was a demonstration of a simple css method of producing a weekly bookings calendar requested by Perry (and it looks like he is happy with it).
(24.02.2006, 23:21)

P, The next calendar demo was based on the idea of a pop up menu. This one has the months in a list and the calendar a the right.
(25.02.2006, 21:32)

Jeff:-
Stu
Is it possible to have your new click gallery with thumbs on the left or right also include a description like the other photo gallery. Love your work, just looking for a fix to the text disapering.
(03.03.2006, 01:22)

Jeff, the click gallery now has four option for the position of the thumbs, top, left, right and bottom.
(08.03.2006, 12:26)

pastcaring:-
Great calendar.
Just one q, I see how you mark up a week as 'booked' but how do you mark up, say, 3 days or one day?
Everything I try adds a line break and breaks the month format.
(24.04.2007, 17:27)