sliding gallery COMMENTS

Peter, if you mean 'does it work using the keyboard' then the answer is no. But it can be made to work using :active/:focus so that you visitor can select each image as if it were a link.
(06.10.2006, 09:19)

Peter, by the way, the next two gallery demos will work using the tab key to select each thumbnail and display the full size image.
(06.10.2006, 09:21)

Lola:-
This is a fantatic way to view pictures but how do you make it horizontal? I don't understand how it is embedded into the css...
(03.12.2006, 00:23)

Lola, the galleryh style is for the horizontal version.
(03.12.2006, 00:31)

Joe:-
Hey stu,

Your photo slide show is amazing, I have but one question: for some reason I am able to change all the photos that are by default on the slide show to my personal photos, however, the photo where it says "photo gallery horizontal slide" cannot be located not on html and not in the files that the page downloads.
(26.12.2006, 02:13)

Joe, if you examine the stylesheet you will see that this is a background image:
background:#fff url(windows/win_back.gif);
So you will need to create your own and load it through the stylesheet.
(26.12.2006, 15:20)

Hailey:-
Hi Stu!
Great Site!! :) I was wondering if there was a way to have the first image in your vertical image gallery default to be opened up in stead of having all of the images squished? Is this possible?

Thanks! Hailey
(27.03.2007, 05:02)

Trix:-
Thanks for this. I needed a clean, easy way to display my portfolio and this provided a fun, easy to update solution. Thank you!
(25.07.2007, 18:43)

Megarian:-
hey gallery is very nice but i was thinking if it was possible to combine a square of horizontal and vertical ones together so when you move thru vertical menu it doesnt show a picture but another horizontal menu which is defined for every "floor" of the vertical menu.
regards
(28.03.2008, 23:41)

Jonathon:-
The last example, with images of the ballet dancer, is gorgeous...very nice work. You are a CSS visionary - a hero for us mere mortals.
(21.05.2009, 01:39)