sliding tabs COMMENTS

jay:-
forget the posts. i don't know what was the problem but now it seems work well again :) sorry.
(03.09.2005, 00:20)

Alex:-
Hello Stu,
Its seems like that this piece of css work only with #menu li a:hover?
I've tried to go for different option to get a on-off-mouse-click navigation but so far no result. Am I write of wrong?
Cheers
alex
(07.09.2005, 17:09)

Sendep7:-
I dig the menu, but it doesnt work in ie6 if its buiried in a layer div.
(12.09.2005, 21:55)

Henrik Thomsen:-
Hi. I love the "SLIDING TAB MENU". However, the link does not work if You click on the pictures. If You click anywhere everything is fine. Do You have a work around
(17.10.2005, 18:07)

Henrik, this is only a problem with IE. The answer would be to take the image out of the span and control it directly with css rather than include it with the span text.
(17.10.2005, 19:09)

Martin:-
I like your SLIDING TAB MENU, but could it be possible to add links within the expanded section so you could created a menu system. I've had a go but no luck, anyone else?
(02.11.2005, 10:56)

Travis:-
I only needed a 3 of the tabs so when I deleted the bottom 2 the picture and text isnt on the last slide unless you role over it. Any fixes?
(23.02.2006, 21:07)

Travis, you will need to delete the top two and decrease the overall height to suit.
(23.02.2006, 22:47)

Donna:-
Hi, Stu

Your work is truly unique and wonderful. I love it!
(06.04.2006, 01:57)

Serge:-
Hi, I would like to use this for a photo gallery, except that I need the tabs to slide out horizontally, and contain a bunch of thumbnails. Is that possible?
(08.04.2006, 17:52)