sliding tabs COMMENTS

Renee:-
Thanks Stu! :)
(06.06.2005, 18:43)

Mason:-
Very cool menu. Do you think that's a lot of code for just one element in a webpage though?
(14.06.2005, 21:01)

The CSS is small compared to using javascript, and it could be smaller if you didn't want the rounded borders. Have a look at the horizontal one (next) to see how small the CSS would be.
(14.06.2005, 22:28)

tim@sense-datum.org:-
Great little navigation/menu trick here... I was wondering, though... Is there a way to do this exact thing but put links in the body of each "tab"? I've tried and I just can't seem to get it to work.

Thanks!
(17.06.2005, 21:59)

Unfortunately IE would require nested links for this and that cannot be done. Other browsers could use :hover on the <li> then you could place the links in the content text.
(18.06.2005, 08:44)

jazzle:-
looks good, but it seems that the text for Constable (penultimate box) is too long and flows into the last tab.
(30.08.2005, 16:14)

jazzle, you probably do not have the font trebuchet ms or trebuchet on you system and it is defaulting to arial which is a little larger.
(30.08.2005, 17:10)

Reduced the text for Constable just in case anyone else has similar problems.
(30.08.2005, 20:49)

jay:-
hi Stu. hyper cool menu. but when i apply a real link (instead of the #nogo place holder) by some reason the text under the title disappears. any idea about what could be the problem here?
(02.09.2005, 23:46)

jay:-
Forgot to mention: the above mentioned problem only happens in the last spot (class one).
(02.09.2005, 23:50)