sliding tabs COMMENTS

mrruben5:-
Hey stu i keep seeing those empty <b> whats up with them?
wouldnt <b /> work?
(01.06.2005, 21:03)

mrruben5:-
Oh and really nice though :P
(01.06.2005, 21:03)

mrruben5, try it with <b /> and see what happens, and thanks :P
(01.06.2005, 21:12)

Todd (todd@reidjazz.com):-
Stu, alas Mac IE 5.2 fails on this...I've pretty much given up on IE for the Mac...I think few Mac users are using it anyway.
(01.06.2005, 21:38)

Mac IE5.2 should now give a static tabbed menu the same as IE5.01 for PC
(01.06.2005, 22:24)

John:-
wow stu, this one is amazing!! very nice work here. I have 2 concerns though.. the first one is I saw that you have cursor:pointer; for the :hover element, wouldn't cursor:default; work for this incase someone has a different cursor for their computer? also, I might try to get this to work on a web site of mine, but they blocked the sign, would there be someway of getting it to work without that in the css? thanks Stu. this menu opens up a lot of ideas!
(02.06.2005, 02:38)

John, this one is intended to be a navigation menu with a 'taster' of the link page, so it would be appropriate for the cursor to be a link pointer. However, you are free to select whichever you like. As for the forward slash in the css, this is just for Mac IE5, without this hack Mac IE5 will not see the curved corners.
(02.06.2005, 07:59)

Renee:-
Hi Stu, I love your work. :) I was practicing with this one but discovered that the bottom tab doesn't close up completely so you just see the header words. The picture and the information paragraph peek out in Firefox and IE 6. Any fix for that?
(02.06.2005, 22:09)

Renee you need to adjust either the overall height of the menu (35em) or the height of the spans (15em).
(02.06.2005, 22:36)