styling forms COMMENTS

Cara Herchenrother:-
@stu or whoever can anser
Hey, this may be a DUMB question, but i set it up how i wanted and put it directly into the "div" on my site (www.thejrcurrent.com/errorsquestions.html). It all worked fine, but where to i specify where to send the results (aka my email c_herchenrother@thejrcurrent.com)
thanks!
(05.01.2007, 21:33)

Cara, the method you are using should work, but it is not ideal. These comments for instance have a similar action in that they email the information to me and also save it in a database that is used to print this page. The form starts <form method="post" action="comments.php"> and when you click 'Post Comment' it runs the comments.php script that does a lot of checking of the form comment before posting it to the database and sending me a copy.
There are many free php scripts on the internet that can be used in this way.
(05.01.2007, 22:06)

FransB:-
Hi Stu

I am busy learning to style a form using your site. But I found out about something that I wanted to ask you.

I looked at the Blueshades version of styling a form and I wondered if it's possible to style the hover in an option-group.

I see you designed the background of each option but when you hover this selection it will be just dark blue with white characters. Is it possible to make this 'hover' for example red with black characters.

Hope you understand me ;-)
(07.02.2007, 13:53)

Eugene:-
Thanks a lot for the form!

Cheers,
Eugene.

_______________
www.flags.ro
(17.10.2007, 09:53)

Doug:-
I like the usage of label + input fields here, creating what one would often normally use a table for. However, I have found that it doesn't work very well when the label is long enough that it ends up wrapping. Perhaps one shouldn't have really long labels, but sometimes it is difficult to have short labels. I've tried different techniques, but since the label is being floated, it doesn't force the block the INPUT field is in to expand. Ultimately I gave up and just went back to a table, but it'd be nice if could actually support wrapping labels.
(17.10.2007, 20:17)

Thomas:-
Hi
Is there anyone who could give me a sample (or even all?) of the counterpart php.file for this form?

So that I can adapt it for my purposes without spending weeks. (seriously)

I know html and css quite well but I am really bad in php.

If so, could you please mail it to me at: info(*)pixelunddesign.de
Please change (*) for @

Thank you all very much in advance!
Thomas
(01.06.2008, 12:41)

Thomas:-
ok I made it with the kind help of the members of www.php.de forum. No more need for help.
(04.06.2008, 06:10)

Sophie Edwards:-
I'm not computer literate on details, but where do I put in the html where to send the for information to? the exact spot in the HTML as I'm at web designing for dummies stage.
(05.12.2008, 00:23)

Urs:-
Really amazing - but not straightforward for a CSS novice.
I noticed that the select element in IE7 is not rendered as a standard dropdown listbox. As this is exactly what I'm looking for I wonder where this formatting comes from. I was not able to find out and appreciate your guidance.
(17.06.2009, 15:01)

Johan:-
It is really hard to make this work on screen readers.
(23.02.2014, 14:30)