styling forms COMMENTS

Markus, I think that it would be a bit over the top, but yes it could be done. I am thinking of asking visitors for their css for this form and have a style sheet switcher (so I may include this feature).
(19.11.2005, 11:21)

Steve Williams:-
I agree with Markus, from a usability standpoint it's always a good idea to correctly tie the label to the element for ease of clicking.

BTW, the 'sneezing' checkbox overruns the line in Safari, ending up on a line of its own. Let me know if you want a screenshot?
(19.11.2005, 11:42)

Markus:-
The same in Opera. The last checkbox is wrapped to the next line. Implementing a style switcher would be a good idea I think. There's so much that could be done with a simple form.
(19.11.2005, 12:14)

Markus, I will re upload the page shortly with changes to add ids (including inputs). I am not sure why the wrap in Opera and Safari but will take a look to see if it can be fixed.
The style switcher is on the cards.
(19.11.2005, 12:58)

Markus, fixed (I hope). You can now click on the labels including lastname, firstname etc. I have removed the unstyled form as this would duplicate ids.
(19.11.2005, 13:13)

Jo-an:-
@Stu: an entry you can expect shortly, fully styled of course.
(20.11.2005, 06:11)

Steve Williams:-
Still wraps in Safari and Opera. See screenshots:
http://cccp.cameroncain.co.uk/images/cssplay_opera.jpg and
hth
(22.11.2005, 00:23)

Steve, I have checked it out using Opera v8.5 and it looks ok. But I will try something else.
(22.11.2005, 09:05)

Now fixed in Opera and Safari, I hope.
(22.11.2005, 23:35)

Sabine:-
Thanks for adding my form-css! btw. Stu, what I have missed were <p> tags surrounding the e.g. "... more personal information..." part. They could help to separate the text from labels/inputs or if somebody wants to give a different background-color or -img to certain fieldsets...
(24.11.2005, 11:44)