tabbed pages COMMENTS

Carriep63:-
Fantastic! Using the code on my LiveJournal community with a link back of course.
(26.03.2006, 05:17)

More to come soon.....;o)
(28.03.2006, 10:02)

Craig Snyder:-
This is a beautiful design. Viewing in IE6 I see a double menu for the netscape/firefox version. I clicked on all the links and the second row disappeared, and remained gone when the page was refreshed. Weird. Looks perfect in 'fox 1.5.
(29.03.2006, 16:55)

Craig, thanks for pointing this out. There wsa a small error in the ie css where I had .menu22 instead of .menu2 for the hidded non ie links. Corrected now.
(29.03.2006, 18:15)

vynsane:-
i love the look of this. it's perfect for a project i'm working on that presents a narrative of the soweto uprising with boxes that display alternate versions of the facts. however, is there a way to make it click to display instead of hover to display. i don't want it to disappear if the user bumps their mouse by mistake. thanks!
(30.03.2006, 18:37)

ecki:-
Stu,
everytime I visit your website and see your new ideas/demos I'm freaking out like a little kid...like getting a new toy to play with...
This demo is another great piece of work!
(30.03.2006, 21:15)

kburn:-
Oh, th ya stu..
u update it to fit event under FF 1.0.4..
u're tuff dude! :D
(31.03.2006, 17:13)

francky:-
Nice demonstration again! :-)
For you browser support lists I have:
- First tab set: also working in Opera 7.54
- Second tab set: also needed for Firefox 1.07 and for Mozilla 1.7.1
- "Third category": both not working in the old Netscape 6.2

Greetings!
(06.04.2006, 03:16)

will:-
I was wondering; I've seen the same kind of effect on some other sites, however some of them pushed the content below downwards so the window does not cover that content. Can this be acheived with css?
(11.07.2006, 06:01)

Thankful:-
In the XHTML code, the a tags are set to class=hide, but hide is not defined in the CSS. Is there a reason for that? I'm curious because I see no effect.

I've been comparing your various examples because I'd like to see a gallery/tab pages that function similiar to this demo, but without the "onmouseout"-type effect. In otherwords, one tabs is default open. As you hover over another tab, it remains open even if you take your mouse off the div area. I've seen how to do div swaps like this using js but not css.
(14.07.2006, 14:17)