tabbed pages COMMENTS

kburn:-
Stu, I got tha same prob..
and on IE works fine, but when I open it whi FF 104..
kab00m..
nothing 2 do.. :(

it seems it has a problem on the rollover..
when I roll up on a tab it comes out the section bat when I try 2 browse it, it disappears.. :(

s000 sad
(23.03.2006, 13:11)

kburn, this is a 'bug' in FF 1.0.4 and also Netscape and is due to the overflow:auto; styling. If you remove the fixed height and overflow:auto; it will be ok. It works on Netscape 8 so it will probably be ok on FF 1.0.4 but I will put up a further demo just to check it out.
(24.03.2006, 10:58)

miguelvideosub:-
Hello Stu. One question..Is this example working with more that one line( in this case 3 names), like a table?..I hope you understand me..It would be good idea for replace tables of my videos page..thank you in advanced...
(24.03.2006, 17:38)

miguelvideosub, not sure what you mean. Each artist has their own list item. So you could replace a table of information with this alternative.
(24.03.2006, 20:07)

miguelvideosub:-
I am preparing a simple test, in a few minutes I give an URi of my purposse. I find first problem, that the second line is overlap..In a few minutes a give you the test..thank you.
(24.03.2006, 20:17)

miguelvideosub:-
I have made this fast example to try to explain me what was my question before.At the moment, with IE is more o less ok(still lot to do).With FF the height is not fix...
www.miguelvideosub.net/test/prueba.htm
All the help will be welcome..thank you..
(24.03.2006, 20:41)

miguelvideosub, your main problem is that you are not using a standards compliant !doctype so the quirks mode box model is being used. Change to a valid doctype and it will become easier to work with.
I have a small test page here www.cssplay.co.uk/test/fish.html that shows how I think you want it to be.
This works in IE5.5, IE6, IE7 beta, Firefox 1.5 and Opera 8. I think it works in Safari, but not in FF 1.0.4 and IE5 on a Mac.
(24.03.2006, 21:23)

miguelvideosub:-
Thank you very much. You are a genius...I have so much to learn...Please, can I have permision to use it?....Even that, you have a friend here at Canary Islands...Thank you very much again...
(24.03.2006, 21:35)

miguelvideosub, it's yours ;o) you will need to save the css in external files again as I have embeded them to make it easier to modify.
(24.03.2006, 21:38)

paintball, "I love some Marc Chagall and Picasso examples!", your wish is granted.
(24.03.2006, 22:57)