two step COMMENTS

Stephen:-
Any way that you can get a caption to come up with each full image?
(09.07.2005, 17:20)

Stephen, you would need to have a span in each image 'link' which would normally be display:none; Then on :focus/:active this would become display:block; position:absolute; and then stick it where you like.
(09.07.2005, 18:20)

James:-
I am fond of your work. Thank you so much.
(09.07.2005, 21:09)

Gina Silveira:-
The 2 step photo gallery does work correctly on Mac. Thanks for this website, it is a phenomenal learning tool! =)
(10.07.2005, 23:06)

Thanks Gina
(11.07.2005, 10:52)

hnagel:-
You asked for Mac (OS 10.3.9)
Firefox 1.0.4 -> fine;
Safari 1.3 -> Shows the fullsize picture in the middle only while you hold down the mouse button
IE 5.2 -> fine;
Mozilla 1.7.3 -> fine;
(11.07.2005, 12:37)

Thanks hnagel, that is a comprehensive list for Mac users. I will add it to my list.
(11.07.2005, 12:59)

Femi:-
New surprise!
Thanks Stu
great solution
femi
wowdev.com
(11.07.2005, 14:12)

dzash:-
Stu - From the Mac side, adding to hnagel's assessment - I.E. 5.2 is not fine. What it actually does is a bit strange. The first small pix I click works fine. When I roll over the second image it shows in the center scaled down but if I click it, it goes away and shows image 1 again. BUT - if I continue to explore - and click on image 3 THEN image 2 will fill the center. It's almost as if, after the first image change, the browser fall behind by one request. To see image 2 you must click on image 3. To see 3 you must click 4 and so on.
(11.07.2005, 22:50)

hnagel:-
Stu/dzash: It's right, I.E 5.2 for Mac behave really strange ... I fooled around with it again. A click on image 2 doesn't change the middle. Actually you don't have to click on image 3 to see image 2, it's enough to hover over image 3 (you see image 2 big in the middle, image 3 scaled down in the middle), now leave the area of image 3: image 2 is in the middle now. (I just looked on the side with I.E because of my curiosity - is there really someone using this browser?)
(12.07.2005, 08:51)