ultimate dropdown menu COMMENTS

thomas:-
hello Stu,
I'm using since longer times you ultimate dropdown menu...
I wonder if you're going to develop the CSS for the IE8 in near future???
Right now I still setting the Http Header via Header set X-UA-Compatible "IE=EmulateIE7" that IE8 can play the drop down in the correct mode.
please, let me know
cheers thomas
(05.04.2009, 14:32)

Tom:-
Great job on the menu! I absolutely love it; I've massacred the code to create something else entirely and it still stands strong. I have a small challenge though. Currently, you can add a background image for each individual list item. I'd like to be able to add a background that spans the whole list. I think you can do this using a div; but the trick is cutting off the background when the list ends. I'd love to see it, great job again on the menu! :)
(25.07.2009, 03:29)

Martin:-
Hi Stu! Great work with the entire CSSPlay site!

I'm trying to add a third sub-menu to the navbar, but when I do, the third sub-menu always shows when I'm in the second sub-menu. I can't seem to get it to stay hidden until hovering over the correct link. Any ideas? Thanks!
(19.08.2009, 20:29)

Irina:-
This also works in Konqueror; nowhere visible yet but I'll notify you when it's up. Thanks!
(12.07.2010, 11:20)

Mark:-
Stu, I'm having a hard time download THIS MENU CODE (ultimate dropdown menu. I've donated 2X, and still no link. marco@marcosoftware.com

Need the menu, man. Thanks.
(03.10.2010, 10:22)

Jamie McArdle:-
Hi - this menu is PERFECT for my church's "marketing" website (we have one site for the church-as-church and a second site to attract people to use its spaces for events, receptions, retreats, etc. - to pay off the mortgage!). I'd like permission to use it if you're willing to give it. What is the suggested donation for such a use?

Thank you!

Jamie McArdle
(06.01.2012, 21:39)

Miranda:-
Maybe a strange question, but how do I get the codes so I can adjust them to my own site? When I "view sources" I see a lot of other stuff from the site, but I just want the codes for the menu ... Hope you can help me ... thanks in advance! Miranda from the Netherlands
(08.06.2012, 19:25)

Nicolas:-
First thanks a lot for all the work done and providing freely such valuable resources for beginners like me.
I have tried to integrate your drop down menu, but for some reasons that I can't find out I have several issues :
- the 3rd level is automatically shown
- when hovering over the 2nd level the 1st one loses its background
- same with 3rd / 2nd level

If you could have a look at nicolas.bernardin.free.fr and give me some hints, it would be very appreciated.
(09.12.2012, 21:35)

As you have stripped out all the IE5 and IE6 coding then you need to remove all the IE5 and IE6 styling. Then change all styles with :hover to li:hover
(09.12.2012, 22:06)