ultimate dropdown menu v2 COMMENTS

Roman:-
Aaaargh! You would have won the bet ;)

THANKS
(31.12.2006, 15:54)

Roman, thought so :) this is the first thing to look at when something works in IE6 but not IE7.
Your menu by the way is over complex with too many conditional comments. I have reduced it here to make it simpler to understand www.cssplay.co.uk/test/parkrocker.html
(31.12.2006, 16:00)

(31.12.2006, 16:01)

Roman:-
I was such a... thanks again, now it also works on FF-Mac and Safari-Mac like a charme :)
(31.12.2006, 16:40)

Dan Mcco:-
Stu -- Great menu! I notice under ie5.5 or 6 I get a line in the boxes that have second level lists. Can't figure out why. (same happens for second level boxes that have a third)

www.gagnonsports.com/OSGC/index.htm
(06.01.2007, 05:40)

Dan , this is probably due to a default tables style.
(06.01.2007, 18:34)

Dan Mcco:-
Nevermind -- tried different style.
(06.01.2007, 18:53)

Jeff:-
Brilliant site, I've learned more from here than my books. Stu, can you advise how to make the top level not be a link ie just a menu title.
(19.01.2007, 17:45)

Daniel .S.:-

This is probably the best and most pure CSS menu I have seen - great work!

I have a problem, however, with it displaying in IE6 on my latest website. I think I may have accidently changed something that I shouldn't have... It's all over the place.

If you could check it out and point me in the right direction, I'd really appreciate it.

Here's the link:
www.pocklingtonhistory.com

Thanks!
Dan.
(25.02.2007, 21:39)

Daniel, your non-drop down top levels do not need the conditional comments. These are hiding the closing </a> tag from IE6.
(25.02.2007, 22:36)