ultimate dropdown menu v2 COMMENTS

emoe:-

I have been learning sooo much by checking out your various css examples - thank you for sharing your knowledge!! :)

My question is this, I am trying your ultimate drop down on a page that has a flash animation directly below part of the dropdown menu. The link just above the .swf file does not show the drop down when it is hovered over. I tried adding a z-index to the .swf movie and the menu but that didn't seem to work. Any suggestions would be very much appreciated. :)
(09.10.2006, 01:02)

emoe, go to my page www.cssplay.co.uk/menus/drop_examples.html and towards the bottom of the page there is an answer to flash problems.
(17.10.2006, 14:27)

Lou:-
It would be awesome to get this menu to work with curved borders like the snazzy menu example...

www.cssplay.co.uk/menus/snazzymenu.html
(18.10.2006, 21:59)

Lou, there is a drop line version here www.cssplay.co.uk/menus/drop_line.html that can easily be adapted to a vertical drop down.
(18.10.2006, 22:04)

Lou:-
I saw the drop line example. I like how the snazzy menu works without images and works in many browser versions. I will keep trying to combine the ultimate dropdown and snazzy menu examples.
(19.10.2006, 15:54)

Houben:-
What an awesome menu. Took me a while to configure the thing to work in my website. It's working fine right now, thank you very much for it.

I am still developping, but as soon as my new site is finished I will put a link back to cssplay!

Thank you very much!
(20.10.2006, 12:47)

Mike:-
Hello!
I've tried to copy the code of this menu, everything inbetween the <div id="info"> / </div> <!-- end of info -->, and copy the css-files, link them correctly, but still there will always appear this white space (box) under the menu, where I can't add anything.

I would like to have the menu in a table;

[ ][X][ ]
[ ][Y][ ]

So that the menu would come in the table top middle, where the X is, and then so that I couls right under, where the Y is, add text.
Could You / anyone help me with this one?
(11.11.2006, 18:14)

Mike,
If you have made an exact copy of the css then you have also copied my page
specific bottom padding
so that there is a gap between the bottom of the menu and the information.

.menu {
width:750px;
font-size:0.85em;
padding-bottom:150px;
}
Change this to
.menu {
width:750px;
font-size:0.85em;
}
(11.11.2006, 18:51)

Derrek:-
This is some great code. I have replaced the top level links with rollovers (through javascript), but once my mouse rolls off the image and onto the dropped down menu, the rollover image goes back to it's previous state. Is there a way to keep the current rolled over image until the mouse is off of the dropped down menu?
(22.11.2006, 21:22)

Derrek, if you have usd javascript to style the rollovers then you will need to use javascript to keep them 'rolledover'. You would be better off using CSS to do the rollovers than you can use CSS to keep them rolledover as I have done.
(22.11.2006, 21:35)