ultimate dropdown menu COMMENTS

Matt:-
Hi, I tried to adapt your menu for a site I've created (in my list only top links and first level ones do exist), but I got strange effects in IE5 and IE6... in IE7 instead everything functions! Could you give me the substitutive values in pixels for this CSS to match a 650 pixels wide header? Thanks!!
(11.01.2008, 22:04)

Kalle:-
Hi,
love that drop down, but i have a problem on IE, it just refuses to show above all other divs and texts, the drop downs are covered up by other divs with a background image which makes everything useless. Would be great if somebody could help.
Thx
(10.02.2008, 21:50)

rostom:-
Trying to make a small modification to this menu and am having a hard time. I want the 1st level menu items to be equally spaced. The way it is designed now they are not--a good example is when a menu item text is longer than the rest.

To do this I decided to remove all the width attributes from the 1st level menu and then place an even amount of padding-right on them all. This seemed to work in all browsers except IE6. It appears that IE6 needs to have a width set for each menu item or else it stretches everything to 100% and thus each menu item takes up one full line.

Please let me know if what I'm trying to do is possible. Much appreciated.
(04.03.2008, 16:54)

rostom, there are several examples of variable width drop down menus on CSSplay, but IE6 does present a problem. Try the 'skeleton' series.
(04.03.2008, 17:20)

Jennifer:-
Any solution for the drop down links disappearing as soon as one mouses down to try to click on them?
(25.03.2008, 19:27)

Tonya:-
Love this menu. However I'm trying to integrate access key functionality and it doesn't seem to work. Any thoughts? Much appreciated
(26.03.2008, 18:58)

Mike:-
Hi Stu, I'm using your dropdown menu on a city festival website, and it's working great except for one thing. When I mouse down to the second level links, the top level link loses its hover background. I'm still a CSS novice and it's not clear in the stylesheet which rules govern this behavior, so could you point me in the right direction? I'd be happy to make a donation if you can help me out. Thanks!
(29.04.2008, 15:10)

Mike, if you email me stu{at}cssplay.co.uk with the url etc. then I can offer my assistance.
(29.04.2008, 15:31)

Uncle Chevitz:-
Awesome code man, but I had trouble locating it. www.cssplay.co.uk/menus/final_drop.html does not seem to have a link to the CSS at all. You might consider making the resources a little more obvious, I had to hunt just for the one tiny little link to the xhtml, but the content is top-shelf by a lot.
(05.06.2008, 01:27)

The information on where to find the xhtml is in the site FAQs.
(05.06.2008, 07:45)