validating drop-down COMMENTS

Luckily this is a very early menu in the series and should not be used. It is here just to chart the progress of my menu system. Later versions of the menu have no such problems. It is a little odd though and I will investigate. In Opera 9.23 if you hover over any top level item you get a brief flash of the dropdown sub level, then if you scroll the page so that the menu is off the top, then scroll back the menu vanishes.
(19.08.2007, 08:58)

Amit Rana, it is now working again in Opera 9.22 and 9.23
This is a rather obscure bug. Removing the margins from the outer .menu div cured it.
(19.08.2007, 16:28)

Amit Rana:-
Hey Thanks, that was pretty quick. Now I noticed another thing, if you have a flash object below your menu the drop downs will not show. Actually you can notice this on the demo page as well. In the menu "DEMOS" I cant see any menu after "ImageMap" similarly Mozilla menus is not showing full. I can send screenshot if you need.
I am browsing using Fedora/2.0.0.6-3.fc8

out of topic- Isnt there a way we can get notified if a comment is added here?
(21.08.2007, 13:09)

Amit Rana:-
Sorry, I noticed I didnt give correct detals. Browser is FireFox 2.0.0.6-3.fc8
OS- Fedora8
(21.08.2007, 13:40)

steve:-
I modified the menu so only one link has the dropdown. I want to highlight this link after a sublink is selected but I can't make it work in ie6. All other browsers but not ie6. I've tried giving the link: id="selected", <li class="selected"> but then the drop down doesn't drop down or the links in the drop down don't work. Is there a work round? Thanks.
(16.10.2007, 06:00)

Daniel:-
Where do I get the code?
(15.06.2008, 16:06)

Jerry Tucker:-
Is there a way to have the menus pulldown in front of an embedded Flash movie that resides below the menu?
(20.08.2008, 19:44)

Jerry Tucker:-
I am experiencing an issue where there is a Flash movie directly below my menu, the pull down becomes hidden behind the flash particularly on PC IE. Is there a way to reverse this, or any other alternatives?
(24.08.2008, 21:20)

Victoria:-
Hello - I love this menu. I recently changed the background image scaling algorithm on my front page, and now my menu sits above the image - Can you suggest a correction? Thanks, appreciated! Victoria :-)

victoriasjourney.com/
(03.09.2008, 23:22)

sefat:-
i wanted to use this menu in my current project..but i cant seem to align the text to the left...the anchor texts are always center aligned...i tried with inline style..but it didn't change..isn't it weird or im missing something?
(24.01.2009, 16:42)