validating drop-down COMMENTS

Tim, no need to post twice.
In your main css file you have
li {width: 800px;}
This is affecting the .menu li width
(19.12.2006, 17:10)

Tim:-
Thanks, Stu.

Sorry about posting twice. I thought I had lost the first post somewhere along the line, therefore posted again. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for the help.
(19.12.2006, 18:12)

Tim:-
One more question. Is it possible to have another level of menus? I have one spot on my page where I go to a third level. If so, how could I implement this?

Also, if I can make this last detail work, may I use your MKII menus on my site? What would you like for a link and where shall I put it?
(20.12.2006, 02:45)

Tim, this one has three sublevels:
www.cssplay.co.uk/menus/final_drop2.html
If yours is a personal site then just keep the copyright comment in the stylesheet.
(20.12.2006, 12:54)

Devin:-
I cant get background-image to work even if i wrap the menu with another div.
(17.01.2007, 17:50)

Elizabeth:-
I have been playing around with your menu code and it works great... in firefox - in IE, the last 2 entries in the dropdown of the middle item in the menu display the text from the first entry in that list... I took a screen shot of each browser and can e-mail them if this is not clear - ever run into this before?
(13.04.2007, 15:33)

danie smith:-
Hi Stu

Great menu system, it really is the best I have found. I wondered if there is a way to make the width of each top level button match the width of the text it contains.

Currently all buttons are equal widths and if you have a mix short and long words, this wastes space horizontally. Obviously there is no need to apply this to the dropdowns, it is best to have these all the same width.
(07.08.2007, 15:22)

danie, check the rest of the drop down series on css play. There a plenty with variable width top level links.
(07.08.2007, 17:24)

Amit Rana:-
Does not work on Opera 9.22, has anyone tried on Opera?
(19.08.2007, 08:03)

Opera 9.22 appears to have a bug. This has worked in all Opera 9 versions so far.
(19.08.2007, 08:39)