validating drop-down COMMENTS

Lee:-
May I have permission to use this menu on an edu site ccdb.hypermart.net/BIRNDEVWEB/TEST-SITE/birntest_TEMPLATE_HOME_2col.html
Also, menu goes under item on page on a MAC - any fixes?
Lee
(19.05.2006, 17:46)

sorpresina:-
how can i have multiple submenu?
In the example there are only two levels, what to do if I want more sub-levels
(26.05.2006, 14:19)

Tomas:-
I have the same problem of Maarten....

"When you have a small window, the buttons come in 2 rows)
now if you go to a button where a drop down menu is, it drops down but behind the button that stands there so you can't click the dropdown menu items.
In FF I solved this with z-index, but in IE that doesn't work. "

Any idea?
(09.06.2006, 09:28)

Cameron:-
Wow. I'm impressed with this menu. but I'm having a little trouble. If ive visited the page that causes the dropdown, the sub links wont show up. any suggestions?
(22.06.2006, 22:25)

ell:-
Is it possible to use the mkII menu with an image nav bar
(28.06.2006, 04:50)

djvd:-
@sorpresina,
I've got the same problem and I struggled my way through. Here is my solution www.djvd.nl/test
(19.07.2006, 23:30)

djvd, any number of levels is possible, it just becomes more difficult to style it especially for IE. Other browsers could just use child selectors and it would be simple.
(19.07.2006, 23:40)

Sven:-

I've a problem in IE too. I copied both the css-files, but the menu doesn't work in IE. If I look at your site with IE, it works, if I have it in a blank page it doesn't drop down.
(27.07.2006, 08:36)

Sven, check that you have a valid !doctype (DTD)
as the first line of your page.
See my home page for a link to w3.org standards compliant doctypes.
(17.10.2006, 07:58)

Tim:-
I haven't been able to get the top level buttons to line up horizontally.

www.thanko.info/index_test.php

Otherwise, I really like this menu system.
(19.12.2006, 13:22)