zero dollars COMMENTS

Andrei:-
Can't see any of the images. On both IE7 Beta2 and Firefox 1.5 I get a grey background. On mouseover: IE7 white fill; FF1.5 white border.
(08.02.2006, 21:00)

Andrei, FF v1.5 works ok for me as does Opera v8.51. Cannot test IE7 but IE6 works fine.
(08.02.2006, 21:09)

Pirun:-
thank you very much for such clean, fun and good css.
(20.03.2006, 03:37)

Jim:-
I love this idea! Question though: How would you cope with differently sized pictures, like on the million dollar page?
jimcalkins.blogspot.com
(07.04.2006, 22:51)

Roy:-
Stu, I think this one like 'crashed' in FF (ver 1.0.5.2). The pioctures just disapear! But it used to work...
(30.04.2006, 21:25)

Roy, I think it must be your set up as it works fine on my FF v1.0.5.2
(30.04.2006, 21:36)

Rafael:-
Users that have Adblock (for Firefox) installed and use Filterset G (from pierceive.com, which I believe is the most popular filter set) can't see the images, I suspect because they're in a folder called "ads". Just thought I'd let you know, since these aren't technically ads, but more like friendly links.
(01.05.2006, 00:39)

Roy:-
Yeah, I use Adblock. So that will probably be the problem. I will whitelist the page and load it again to see if there are any problems.
(04.05.2006, 12:09)

MKJ:-
I am using the Zero Dollar code in my header by showing it through an iframe: mkjsworld.com. Looks pretty impressive I think. Nice work.
(07.08.2006, 12:22)

Javier:-
I can't get this to work. It's frustrating. I'm copying pasting as is, and just substituting the links one for one, and its just not showing up at all. I'm using Firefox, and I'm using IE, and neither are working. Also, if I want this to only be 8x4, rather then the current size, and a tad bigger pictures, how can I edit that? Thanks in advance
(13.08.2008, 02:02)