13th February 2007
- HomeIt goes without saying that this takes you back to the Home Page.
- ProductsOur product lines with easy ordering system.
- About UsWho we are. What we do and where to find us.
- Contact UsMethods of getting in touch, including an online contact form and various email addresses.
- LinksLinks to all the great websites out there on the World Wide Web
copyright © stu nicholls - CSS play
A set of overlapping tabs using just one very small image and a little extra markup. The selected tab is always on top and the hovered tabs come to the front but remain behind the selected tab. A line of descriptive text will appear in the line beneath the tabs.
Clicking any of the tabs will reload the page with that tab shown selected.
The area of each tab is bounded by the black border and hover will only work within this border (including the 45 degree slope and any overlap.
This has been tested in IE6, IE7, Firefox and Opera, it should also work in Safari.
The single image used is here >
You may use this method on your personal 'non-profit' web site without seeking my permission. A link back to CSSplay is always appreciated.
Commercial usage is also permitted without seeking approval, but I would ask that a donation is considered to support my work on CSSPlay.
If you are having problems integrating any of my demonstrations into your website then I now offer a service to fault find and correct any errors that you may have introduced. Please email me for more information.